Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ratatouille (rat-a-too-ee)

For someone who is deathly afraid of cockroaches like myself, you would probably expect that I would elicit strong negative reactions towards rodents as well. But that would be an incorrect assumption. I do not seem to be innately scared of them. And I don't know why. In fact, just last night, I saw two baby rodents hiding behind the coin jar in the kitchen. I just stared at them saying "hey little fellers! you guys are so cute! come here! come here!," until I finally came to my senses and realized that there are RODENTS in my kitchen. DISEASE-CARRYING RODENTS. In my KITCHEN. Yeah. Not so cute.

Watch the Ratatouille trailer




Share:

4 comments:

pouty said...

I share your sentiments. I abhor roaches but I find small rats strangely cute. There was this one time a small rat was in my room, swinging as it was hoilding onto a curled ribbon. Quite cute. Very Stuart Little only dirtier. Black Death is my friend.

Anonymous said...

Ugh rats! I hate hate hate hate them because growing up, I lived in an apartment where the rats were bigger than even the fattest meanest cat we ever had. They're grosser than cockroaches and the fur is slimy and I want to go all Three Blind Mice on rats. Eeek! *freaks out on your comment box*

Allergyboy said...

Well atleast my comment box is rat free :) I had a large rat living in my room once. I would hear it crawl its way through all my junk. One time I even saw it and it jumped really high. Like around 3 feet! I named it Ben, but I really didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. Then one day he just went away. I figured he died. Thankfully not in my room. Bye, Ben! I hope you're enjoying rat heaven! :)

poox said...

hahaha even the rats cheer for you!